Experienced Dental Receptionist needed (Part-Time)
Richmond Hill ON L4B3E5
Contact: Hiring Manager
Posted: Long time ago
Busy, well established dental office in Richmond Hill is seeking a dental receptionist with previous dental experience.
- Position is available in August, part-time hours to start (Tuesday and Thursday/Friday) and may lead to full time position in the future. *** Some evenings required thus flexibility is crucial.
- A self-starter, mature, punctual, motivated, strong attention to detail and organization skills and a positive attitude toward work
- Must be able to work within a team based environment and requires little supervision
- Proficient with appointment scheduling and follow up with recall management and treatment planning (*** Note: This is a 5 provider practise on rotating shifts at 3 locations)
- Experienced with insurance breakdown, claims processing and accounts receivable
- Knowledge of all types of dental procedures and be able to communicate with patients regarding treatment plan
- Strong command of English and Cantonese (Mandarin an asset)
- Previous dental reception experience is a MUST,Paradigm Office Suite software experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft office softwares (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), email applications
- Dental chairside assisting background an asset
We welcome applicants to email their cover letter and resume or fax to (905) 762-0808.
We thank all applicants; however, only those who are qualified will be contacted for in-office interview.