Practice for Sale
NEW: Opportunity to own an 8-year old practice in the heart of Toronto, Ontario. The ideal purchaser would own and operate this practice primarily as an investor. The seller wishes to stay on for at least 5+ years (working full time).
Appraised for $1,345,000.
Private showings will take place on Sunday, April 12, 2015 (by appointment only, from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.).
Contact Michael Carabash or David Mayzel about submitting a Letter of Intent.
You can visit www.dentalplace.ca for additional information.
- In Shopping Mall.
- Near Busy Toronto Intersection.
- Ground Floor.
- Windows facing main street.
- Plenty of free parking available.
- Reception area.
- 4 Dental Op + 1 Hygiene Op.
- Front Desk.
- Back Office.
- Reception Area.
- Utility Room.
- Per appraisal, approximate number of recall patients is 2,286 who attended in the last 24 months; of those 1,986 attended in the last 12 months. Note: buyer would need to conduct a chart audit to satisfy themselves.
- Per appraisal: 16% fee-for-service, 47% assignment,18% ODSP, 10% Ontario Works, 2% CINOT, Healthy Smile and 7% NIHB.
- Patients speak English and live nearby.
- Current lease expires October 31, 2022 (~7 years remaining).
Opportunities for buyers:
- Good office layout (for minor updates).
- Bolster hygiene production.
- Per appraisal: a significant number of referrals are sent out each year.
- Per appraisal: reduce patient attrition rate, activate dormant patients.
- Very limited marketing (no website).
If you are a dentist wishing to own and operate a practice as an investor, this might be the right opportunity for you. If you are interested in receiving the appraisal and seeing the practice, contactMichael Carabash (647.680.9530 | [email protected]) OR David Mayzel (416.528.5280 [email protected])