Associate Dentist Needed - Barrie, ON
About the role:
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for you, as a non-military member, to join a focused team that is committed to providing comprehensive oral care to Canadian Forces Members posted to CFB Borden, southwest of Barrie, ON. Calian understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provides employment opportunities for professionals at all stages of their careers.
This position offers:
• Generous allotment of time for booked appointments, giving you the opportunity to provide quality care
• Patient focused practice
• A fully functional clinic with access to support services within the clinic or the local community
• No overhead costs or management challenges that may be associated with private practice
• Regular weekday hours with no evenings or weekends
• Licensed and in good standing within the Province of Ontario
• Must hold current CPR Level "C" certificate
• Must provide proof of $5 million malpractice insurance coverage
Type of assignment:
Part time (up to 4 days/week)
Calian is the program delivery partner of choice for our clients. Our Business and Technology Services (BTS) Division focuses on four core service lines; Training, IT Professional Services, Health, and Operations and Maintenance. We offer candidates a range of full and part-time career opportunities within these areas of specialization. As we continue to evolve and to grow our business in the pursuit of delivery excellence, we believe Calian is "where you want to be!"